The Company is associated with the sale and purchase of the premises (both office and residential). The Company also takes up assignments for concluding the transactions regarding acquisition/ disposal or taking on lease or leasing out of commercial/ residential premises on behalf of its clients.
The Company has established credentials in property dealings and the experience in the field is as under:
- The Company has been associated with UTI AMC.
- The Company has been associated with The Specified Undertaking of the Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) a Statutory Authority under Government of India, for sale of property and till date the Company has disposed off premises worth INR. 825 Crores), all over India.
- The Company has been associated with Indian Oil Corporation for disposal of their property at Mumbai.
- The Company has been associated with National Fertilisers Ltd for disposal of properties.
- The Company has been associated with Securities and Exchange Board of India (for leasing / sale of PACL properties).
- The Company has been associated with Bank of Maharashtra for purchase of flats.
While the Company has sold and is in the process of selling properties worth Rs.9500 million the Company has carried out valuations for these properties before putting them up for sale gaining adequate experience to carry out valuations. The Company takes up valuations on behalf of the clients through empanelled valuers.
The company has carried out assignments for The Specified Undertaking of the Unit Trust of India (SUUTI), SAIL, ONGC, RINL, SEBI, EIL, RCF, IRDA, IOC, National Insurance Company, MSTC, HLL Lifecare Ltd., NALCO, OTCEI, ONGC Petro Additions Limited, Bank of Maharashtra, MOIL etc.