Recruitment of MD & CEO- Information Memorandum
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Managing Director & CEO, UTIITSL to be filled on contract basis for a term up to 5 years on the terms and conditions given in this Memorandum.
UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd. (UTIITSL) is one of the issuer of the PAN cards on behalf of the Income Tax Department. UTIITSL is an ISO Certified Company with Central Processing Unit and Data centres at Railtel premises in Hyderabad and Gurgaon and network centre at Navi Mumbai. The company is implementing various e-governance projects to some of the Central and State Government departments like CBEC, e-claim processing under CGHS and ECHS Schemes etc. It performs the R & T Services to SUUTI schemes. The infrastructure division of the company provides services like Project Management, Facility Management and Valuation of Property. The company is also into distribution of various financial products of mutual funds and insurance companies.
The MD & CEO is the Chief Executive of the Company, is accountable to its Board of Directors and to the sole Shareholder, SUUTI, and will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the Company for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the following criteria:
1. Post qualification experience relevant to the post for which the application has been made will only be counted.
2. All Educational qualifications such as Graduation / Post Graduation / Professional Qualification if any need to be a regular course and from a Institute / College /
University recognized by Government of India.
3. Candidate must possess the prescribed qualification / experience as on 1st October, 2018.
· The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university /Institution. The applicant should possess a minimum of 5 years
experience at a senior management level (e.g. General Manager & above) in an organization of repute with turnover of more than Rs.250 crores.
· Professional qualifications like B.Tech/B.Engg./MBA etc.
· Experience in IT / IT Infrastructure Services / ITES Industry.
The position of Managing Director & CEO is a Board position. The mandate of the role will inter-alia be to strategize and provide overall direction to the business operations of UTIITSL. The candidate should have very good leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate a diverse team, and support and facilitate long term career development of individual employees.
As on 1st October, 2018: Minimum 45 years, Maximum 50 years
Age of Superannuation: 60 years.
The appointment will be initially for a period of 3 years, extendable by a further period of 2 years. Depending upon the age profile and overall performance of the appointed incumbent, and if otherwise eligible, he/she may be
considered for reappointment by the appropriate authority at its sole discretion.
Candidates from Government / Public Sector would have the option of being appointed on deputation from their parent department/organization if they choose to retain a lien on their substantive post in government / public sector.
Total remuneration (CTC) will be Rs.36 lakhs p.a. plus variable pay (to be decided by the Board) not exceeding 25% of remuneration i.e. Rs.9 lakhs p.a. In addition MD & CEO will also be entitled to the following facilities as per the company rules.
(a) Office Car with driver.
(b) Mobile Telephone.
(c) Travel and halting allowance.
(d) Group insurance.
Application from eligible candidates who are interested in the above position should be forwarded duly verified along with the following documents:
i. Application along with email ids/mobile number in the prescribed format (Application form).
ii. Details about the significant contributions made by the applicant during his/her present/ past assignments and his / her suitability for the post.
iii. Documents in support of claims made in the application.
iv. Contact details of 2 references.
Application along with the above documents should be sent to the following address:
Specified Undertaking of UTI
Gn Block, Bandra Kurla Complex
The envelope containing the application should mention “Application for the post of Managing Director & CEO- UTIITSL”
1. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria shall not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
2. The selected candidate shall be required to join the Company within period of maximum 30 days.
3. Candidates from government / public sector may send advance copies of their application. Processing of these will of course be subject to receipt of   their “proper channel” applications forwarded by their respective employer within the prescribed time limit.
4. All credentials will be verified and copies of certificates will be verified with originals.
5. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by
the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
6. SUUTI and UTIITSL reserve the right, without prior notice, to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions
spelt out in the advertisement, including selection method and procedure.
7. Appointment of selected candidates as per the requirement of the UTIITSL is subject to his/her being declared medically fit and verification of character
8. Decision of SUUTI/UTIITSL in all matters regarding eligibility of the Candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the
documents to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment including cancellation of the process at any stage will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the SUUTI/UTIITSL in this regard.
20th September, 2018.